I found this video in the $5 bin the other day and just HAD to grab it.
I mean really....
Dear Darla,
I hate your stinkin' guts
you make me vomit
you are scuuum between my toesLove, Alfa Alfa
Ha! Classic!
oooh oooh or....
I don't miss him at all...except...his voice. When he sings he makes me melt like a Popsicle of the fourf of July.
Ahhh-haaa I can't get enough.
I have such fond memories of sitting on my grandma's lap eating raw cabbage and drinking classic coca cola while she tickled my back as we watched the move over and over again together. Oh, how I miss that crazy lady!! The movie is quite close to my heart and I'm absolutely tickled the monkeys love it as much as I do.
What a find!

3 comments:
OH I love that movie! It makes me so happy everytime I see it.
Did you know that DAVE was in a play and he was ALFALFA???? Twanger in the back and everything!
Yeah, uh, Kati beat me to the news. But now you know it is probably dear to his heart too, only in a different (completely opposite) way.
Post a Comment