For this little guy
Who is currently laying on the floor drooling and smiling at me.
He makes me happy.
Remember when I wanted a handsome lil' mama's boy? Well, I sure got me one. This boy loves his mama. And loves to snuggle. Boy howdy, does he love to snuggle. When he leans in and rubs his little head into my neck over and over again my heart absolutely melts.
Or how about when we are napping together and I get up and his little arms flail out searching desperately for me? Melting heart, I tell you.
He is new, smiley, miniature, demanding, and oh so very sweet and loving.
So glad he joined our family. Definitely a keeper.

3 comments:
Oh Brittney, he is SO a keeper....
Such a great picture!
Oh my heart! He looks JUST like Tyler's baby pictures?! Don't you think so? That's crazy! Oh he's going to be a handsome one, that's for sure.
Love you girl! We need to play. Soon. Over Christmas break is a must!
Post a Comment