On April Fools day anyway. Can you believe Emma was actually disappointed when she found out it wasn't REAL noodles and REAL peas and carrots on her cupcake? For reals. She picked all the fake, sugary goodness stuff off.
Speaking of April Fools day the girls were really into it this year.
Emma told her teacher she forgot snack.
She also would point repeatedly behind me and yell, "LOOK! A deer!!" I fell for it. Every. Single. Time.
Ali, not quite understanding, insisted on joining the fun too. She would randomly yell, "APRIL FOOOOLS" and cackle with glee for no reason at all.
It was quite the fun day.
3 comments:
Ha ha. I love the Em was disappointed the veggi's and noodles were not real.
Love this.. in my head I planned to do this for dinner this year... BUT it didnt happen.. Maybe next year!
What did you use for your meatballs?
Super cute cupcakes :D
Post a Comment