Monday, April 4, 2011

On The Move

Ready....


Set....




GOOOOO



What follows is an odd cross between an inchworm wiggle and an army man crawl.  It's pretty darn adorable. 

With his new-found skill one can usually find Brother Bear stuck under a stool in the dining room where he was foraging for scraps or at the bottom of the stairs yelling at the sisters to bring down their small, choking-hazard toys and come play with him.

4 comments:

Jess Young said...

Loved seeing that little guy today, even though I had to share him with so many others that wanted to hold him.

Kati said...

HAHA!!! That is so cute! It sounds like he does the same thing as Hyrum when he was a baby. It was almost like the butterfly swimming stroke. Oh he is just a doll though! It was so great to see him and chat with him and see his beautiful handsome eyes and smile! i just LOVE him!

HappyHodges said...

He is seriously adorable.. so I have one question.. Can I have him.. I would give him back eventually! And I must add the background kitchen is B-E-A-utiful!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

cutest. thing. ever. Seriously now. So squeezably cute!