Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kissin' Cousins

Or kissin' twinsies as I like to call them.


I love watching these two together.  Have I told their story yet?  I'm sure I have but just in case...

 They were due almost a month apart but ended up coming only a few hours apart. We like to joke that as Parley was coming down to earth she grabbed hold of Canyon and dragged him along too... ready or not.  That pretty much sums up their relationship.

The above picture took place after a busy day at baby animal days.  I plopped them in the bath and while Canyon did his own thing, Parley soaped him up and scrubbed him down.  She's very motherly when it comes to Canyon. In fact, the other day while they were having ice cream cones together she kept reaching across to wipe Canyon's sticky chin with a napkin. It was beyond adorable. He returned the favor by dipping his finger in his ice cream and then letting Parley suck it off.  That too was adorable. Until she bit him. Canyon's look of shock and betrayal was classic. Did I mention that although Parley is very motherly she also loves to wrestle and can pin Canyon in 2 seconds flat.  Parley and Canyon... they are quite the pair.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I don't know the story (that I can remember), so I'm so glad you shared! What a fun story, and adorable cousins!! And, I love that they are Parley and Canyon... how cute is that??