Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yogis in the making

I don't know a thing about Yoga, except for maybe a few basic poses I learned from a home fitness video several years ago.  In an effort to spend more one-on-one quality time with Emma I've turned to good ol' youtube and Pinterest (kids yoga) to find out a little bit more about it.  Emma isn't a snuggler like my other two chickens but still craves that close connection.  I've noticed the best way I can let her know I love her is simply by spending time with her.  I'm always on the lookout for activities we can do together.  We bake a lot, we read a lot, and now we yoga-out together a lot.  It doesn't matter that we are both as flexible and coordinated as boards we still have fun.  Love this girl.


1 comment:

Mindy said...

She looks pretty flexible to me! :) I love yoga... wish I was better at it. My daughter and I do yoga together sometimes too... it's a great bonding experience. Most of the time we laugh so hard we cry. ;)