She turned two...like a month ago. Life has been SO crazy lately with work, school and adventures I haven't had a chance to blog about it. Bad mommy. Anyway, we started out little Als birthday with the traditional birthday table and balloons. I wish you could have seen her that morning wandering around the house with her bed-head and sparkly eyes carrying ALL of her balloons and saying, "burfbay, my burfbay!!". It was priceless. That afternoon we headed to the Gateway for a birthday playdate.I decided against a traditional party this year because really, it's a lot of work and money and at this age, I feel, more for the parents than the kids. I wanted something more low-key and fun for Ali. Thus, the cupcake playdate.
There were grandparents, friends and cousins, cupcakes galore (cherry chocolate and cookies and cream),
presents,
and a whole lot of fun.

Really, it was a blast. After the playdate we took the girls to build-a-bear for Ali's present. Gma took pity on Emma and let her pick out Sara, her new bunny. I could do a whole post on the build-a-bear adventure, but I won't ;).
Check out their faces, needless to say, they slept very well on the way home. I can't even stress it enough, such a FUN day. Ahhh I love birthdays.
Check out their faces, needless to say, they slept very well on the way home. I can't even stress it enough, such a FUN day. Ahhh I love birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment