
yup, every time she pulls that pouty face my heart does somersaults. Oh, how I love that face. What caused it in this specific picture? A bird (aka Dave) stole her baby (blue care bear) while we were hiking in Moab a couple of weeks ago. As soon as the "bird" released her baby and it fell from the sky she quickly stuffed it down her shirt and spent the remainder of the hike guarding it with her life. Every five steps or so she would stop for no reason, put a hand out and yell, "NOOO bur, NOOO, STOP!!!". It was almost as cute as her pouty face.
6 comments:
I've been waiting to see this picture ever since you told me about it.
That is the cutest picture! Your lucky you got a shot of it!
That is just such a cute picture! AND a funny story to go along with it :) I love how you used the word "Somersault." Great was to describe it!!!
WAY- not "was"
Cute and so much fun...
Love it! She is such a doll. I am never lucky enough to catch such cute faces.....you're quick with the camera.
Post a Comment