Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Am Thankful For...

Ali, "M'emma and puppies"

Emma, "Heavenly Father gave us eyes so we can see and for Mama making the house so pretty and for bones and Mama being so snugly.

Dave,"Howie and well, errrr, lots of things and my job with AirMed"

As for me, there are SO many things I am thankful for but on the top of my list are the simple moments I get to spend with my little family each and every day.


I've really been making an effort to acknowledge and enjoy these moments instead of rushing right through them. I'm not going to lie, it's taken quite a bit of effort and some prioritizing. Kind of goes back to an old saying I've heard...laundry will always be there, little ones will not. On that same note, I'm sure thankful to have a camera to capture all the simple moments.

Happy Thanksgiving. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to dig into some pie. Guess I better hop to baking some first, eh? ;)

2 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Too cute and dear. Happy Thanksgiving Milers!

Jess Young said...

Good reminder. . . that darn laundry. j/k laundry isn't my struggle just having the house clean in general.