The two hour nap each day, going to bed utterly exhausted at 8:00, yes 8:00 each night, gagging at the sight/smell of anything sweet, crying at the silliest things (like not having a Christmas shirt for Emma to wear to her school's Christmas party), being extremely behind at work, being super-duper sick and last but not least it explains the giant grin on my face. I CANNOT wait to meet this new little baby...in like 32 weeks ;).And Dave? I don't think I have ever seen him this excited.
Now if only we could get the monkeys to feel the same way. When I ran the idea of a baby by Emma she got all huffy and said, "why do you need a baby when you already have US?" And Ali, sweet little Ali, anytime time I ask her if she wants a baby shes says, "NO...MEOW!!!" and she's not even overly fond of cats. Haha, little nuts.
Did I mention I'm oh, SO EXCITED to welcome the last little member of our family?
9 comments:
Congrats Britt! That is super exciting!
Wow! I am sitting here so excited and a touch teared up! I would call but it is way to early to call a prego woman on a sat. morning!!! Congrats guys so happy!
Congratulations! We are very happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That is awesome!
What wonderful news!! Congrats to you and your adorable family! Don't worry, the girls will be delighted once the little babe gets here :)
last little member??? you said that when you were pregnant with Ali :)
I miss you Britt!!!
Britt! Since you went private, your updates don't come up on my google reader, so I forget to check. But I'm SO happy I did! Congrats girl! You're amazing. I'm so soso sosososososooos excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure hope to see you soon! You inspire me in every way!!
congrats!
hope all is well! our blog is private now so if you want to email me your email I will send you an invite julesp17@hotmail.com!
Post a Comment