Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just call him Gus-Gus

I do.


You know.... as in the chubby little mouse from Cinderelli? Little Canyon man spent a few rough days eating like a big little piggie and yelling and screaming at anyone who dared to bother him. Totally worth it though because he emerged with this...


A Gus-Gus belly. I'm quite enamored. Look how round and ooooh SQUISHY. I could eat it for dinner.

I'm quite excited for his next growth spurt. I'm hoping for a third chin. Nom Nom Nom.

Me thinks I'll have to pre-apologize to the neighbors, though, if it's anything like this last one. He was a bit loud.

Oh and did you notice, he has started smiling?!


Oh my heart. It simply can't take the cuteness.

4 comments:

Jen J. said...

He is adorable!

Kati said...

I. Love. Him!

Jess Young said...

So so cute!

Rachel Holloway said...

sooo sweet! I absolutely LOOOOVE the smiles. :) And the little belly is a mega bonus!