Sunday, September 5, 2010

One Month



Still doesn't sleep at nights. An hour straight without waking up is almost unheard of for him.

Rolls over, unintentionally, several times a day (from tummy to back). Boy-oh-boy does it make him mad. He loves his tummy time.



Calms to the sound of my voice.

Starting to outgrow newborn diapers and some of his newborn clothes.



My baby. My sweet baby.

7 comments:

Jess Young said...

So handsome and growing so fast! I also love your randoms and the story about "Tanyon". Your girls are so fun.

Rachel Holloway said...

he is seriously precious, and those pictures are ADORABLE!! LOOOOVE them! :) SO much fun!!
Can't believe a month has flown by...geesh!

Tania Farr said...

Oh, he is so cute. I can't believe that he is already 1 month old. We need to get together soon. I will call you.

Jen J. said...

He is adorable!

Heather Rose said...

What a little cutie!!

Kati said...

I miss him!!!!!! He is so dang cute!!!!! Good luck with that sleeping issue--- I say Dave should be the one up with him- besides he gets it from him! You deserve many naps :) Although the sleeping is hard it is better to inherrit that than Daves need for speed... Hmmmmm.... Maybe Ali got that though.... Guess we will see in 10 years, with Dave as a dad, I am sure she will be driving by then.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Love his bright eyes.