Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sunshine

1blog

You are my SUNSHINE
My only SUNSHINE
You make me happy, when skies are gray
You'll never know dear,
How much I love you
Please don't take my SUNSHINE away.

Happy Birthday to the happiest little girl I know. You are such a bright spot in my life. You have a gift of being able to make those around you smile and laugh no matter the situation. I love you more than life.

Love, mama

2 comments:

HappyHodges said...

It is hard to believe she is 3! I still remember the night she was born we had gone to Logan for our anniversary and we got the call from Dave at like midnight! We hurried home the next morning to come greet this little beauty! We love and miss you! Happy Birthday Alligator!

Kati said...

Happy Birthday Ali!!!! I hope your day is so wonderful! We love you so much! Love, Brad, Kati, Hyrum, Paul and Bry Bry