Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Go Vote

**Thanks for your votes!  This picture ended up taking 6th place out of over 800 entries. Way to go, Mindy!  And way to go, Ali, for being so stinkin' adorable. **

Remember those family pictures I told you about?  Well during family pics, Mindy, took this beauty. 


Gorgeous, right?! It's one of my absolute favorites...ever.  Anywho, Mindy entered it in a little contest over at i heart faces.  If you love it too (which I know you do) go on over and vote for it.  It should be #23.

On another note, when Ali sees this picture she says, "I was sad because no one would snuddle me!  Why, WHY wouldn't no one snuddle me?!"

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That little Ali is the cutest ever! I would snuddle her. ;)

Jess Young said...

I voted!! Loved reading your updates. I can share what I've learned about a couple different digital scrapbook programs and if you want to try Stampin Up's version, come on over.

Kati said...

I voted too! That is SO SOOOOO funny what Ali said! LOL I am just dying about it! Same with Emma and tattle telling on Ali, to Santa, through Heavenly Father! LOL-- Dying. I am just dying over these beauty-ful and funny-ful girls!