every. single. day.
The other night Ali came waltzing out of her room just after 11:00 (I had put the girls to bed around 8:00) and leaned up against the wall with a little notebook in hand and a pen hovering over it. "I is learning about allll different countries. Tell me about Spain...". Yeah, she's three. And yeah, I'm still laughing over that one.
Emma came home from a swimming play date at her friend's house the other day with this story to be told, "So I was getting in the pool and Boston said she had just peed in it cuz you're always supposed to pee in your pool. So I said, 'EWWWWW, Boston now I'm not getting in!'. Then Boston started to cry so I said, "fiiiiinnnnneee I'll get in'. And then we played in the pool for awhile so I probably need a bath now." Haha, the love of a friend....I can't wait to tell them that story when they are 16 ;).
3 comments:
Haha!! Oh man, hearing about your family makes my day!
How funny! That made me laugh too!
I love those girls!
Post a Comment