One of my amazing friends gave me this cookbook for my birthday. She even stood in line, for what I like to believe was hours ;), to get it autographed. Yeah, she's awesome. And so is the cookbook. The recipes are fabulous. They are simple and call for the best and freshest of ingredients. I made 90% of our Easter feast this year from it...stuffed bleu cheese potatoes, garlic-balsamic asparagus, herb-rosemary focaccia loaves...you get the idea. I use this cookbook several times a week. Every page has big, colorful pictures and cooking tips. It also has a rollover index to help use up ingredients you have on hand. It's definitely a keeper.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
Book Review: Our Best Bites
One of my amazing friends gave me this cookbook for my birthday. She even stood in line, for what I like to believe was hours ;), to get it autographed. Yeah, she's awesome. And so is the cookbook. The recipes are fabulous. They are simple and call for the best and freshest of ingredients. I made 90% of our Easter feast this year from it...stuffed bleu cheese potatoes, garlic-balsamic asparagus, herb-rosemary focaccia loaves...you get the idea. I use this cookbook several times a week. Every page has big, colorful pictures and cooking tips. It also has a rollover index to help use up ingredients you have on hand. It's definitely a keeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment