Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back To School Interview

I decided I'm going to make a back to school book for my kiddos.  Each spread will include their first day of school picture from the given school year and a yearly back to school interview.  I think it will be fun to see how they change over the years.  I was dying a bit comparing Emma's first day pictures from the last few years.  I can't believe how much she has grown and matured.  Yeah, my heart did a little clenchy thing.  I will say, though, as much as I would like to keep her little and mine forever I'm pretty darn pleased with the beautiful, helpful, caring, thoughtful and smart girl she is turning into. 



On another note, Emma has informed me that she hates Saturdays because she misses school so much.  I wonder how long this new development will last? 

3 comments:

Mindy said...

She is gorgeous!!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Ohh how sweet that her favorite summer activity was going to church with family! (did you bribe her to say that... lol)

She is such a pretty girl!

I must say, you and Dave have some gorgeous kiddos :)

Kati said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Emma grew up all the sudden. She is a beauty! I hope she continues to loves school that much clear through college.