For some reason Emma and I were having a conversation on habits, specifically bad ones. After a rather lengthy discourse on what a habit is and why it can be hard to break a bad one Emma piped in...
"Oh! I get it! Like Ali's habit is sucking her thumb, mine is hinting (versus asking) and yours is cleaning and eating dad's candy bars he is trying to save for movie night."
It's always enlightening when I get a chance to see myself through my childrens' eyes ;).
I love that girl.
Speaking of Emma, she started 2nd grade today. I offered to drive her to school and show her where her class is but she insisted she was old enough to ride the bus and figure it out on her own. I miss her already. I really like having my kiddos all to myself all summer.
Pictures of her on her big day coming up later. It was still pitch black when she left for school and I have a strong aversion to using my flash.
1 comment:
I really should be picking up on that bad habit of cleaning as I type... That is really cute, those things she said! Emma. What a gem!
And ya--- two thumbs down for school. Boooooo. I like my kiddos home.
Post a Comment