Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bountiful Baskets


I finally did it. Hopped on the Bountiful Baskets band wagon, that is. And, even though we got off to a rocky start (something about them switching the pick-up time twice within 12 hours, resulting in me pulling the monkeys out of bed bright and early only having to come back later resulting in me missing Zumba...boo) I am head over heels in love. Love, I tell you. Just LOOK at all the fresh goodness! You can see the monkeys dug in as soon as we got home. I have vowed not to waste any of it. It was a whopping $15 for all of that after all. This vow has resulted in stepping outside of my food comfort zone. Ever heard of Bok Choy? Well I hadn't until I received a month's ration of it. Lets just say we are having it in our green smoothies for breakfast, sauteed for lunch and in soup or Bok Choy stir fry for dinner. No complaints though because it is DELICIOUS. And apparently quite good for you too. Mmmm. Can't wait to see what we get next week.


And oh, give my little Iphone camera a round of applause. I was quite impressed with the above picture it captured. Not too shabby at all.

2 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Hey we do Bountiful Baskets too! We agree its fa-nominal!!!

Jess Young said...

It's about time :) I knew you would absolutely LOVE it.