Tuesday, June 29, 2010

33 weeks and a couple of predictions

Dave finally talked me into getting a few belly shots done. Oh, how I have been avoiding them. It's funny because prego shoots are my favorite and anytime I have someone book them I always give them a big, "Good for you!!! Pregnancy is beautiful!!!" Ha! It's funny how when it's you it doesn't necessarily feel that way. Anyway, Dave set up and directed the whole shoot (including my outfit). He wanted simple. Very simple. I did insist on my pearl bracelet though. Him and the girls gave it to me for mothers day and I thought it fitting for the pictures. I love that bracelet. And...I love how the pictures turned out. Dave did a good job. I still want a few shots with my belly and my monkeys (they were in bed when we did this impromptu shoot) so we are going to do a few more outdoors sometime this week.

Only 6 1/2 more weeks left. Still not prepared at all. My goal is to buy a carseat and some fabric to sew bassinet sheets in the next two weeks..and maybe some diapers...and a baby boy outfit just in case. Hmmm maybe we should also start discussing names. So not prepared.

Now for my predictions.
  • I will be induced at 41 weeks (I really am worried I'll be pregnant forever)
  • This baby will come out weighing 12 lbs.

Haha, ok maybe not THAT big, but I tell you this one feels huge! As for gender I have no idea. Some days I swear it's a girl, other days I swear it's a boy. Emma thinks it's a boy. Ali thinks it's a girl. Dave hasn't ventured his opinion yet. Guess we'll see. I for one will be excited either way. Three girls...ahhh what fun!!! A mama's boy? Delightful.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! I still have not ventured out to take any belly shot--nada! I just am so uncomfortable with it! :) Rest assured though, you look great! And I love that your hubby can take the pics for you!!!

Krystal said...

Just beautiful! I think you are a gorgeous little mama and believe me....I mean LITTLE! Don't get down on your size. I gained 70 lbs with Brylee....oye! Yes, I realize that was terrible and that there is no way I could blame a baby for that one! It was a hot summer and I liked milk shakes :)

You guys have been busy, busy filling your days with fun! I'm glad to see you are enjoying your summer.

Jess Young said...

Georgeous picture! I'm glad you got belly shots. BTW, I'll bring over my box of baby boy clothes just in case. One less thing for you to do, right :)

Kati said...

my thought- just like everyone else- you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Dave did GREAT! ...I am still betting on a boy...