Friday, July 30, 2010

He's here!!

Canyon Wilson Miller
July 28, 2010
12:29 am
6lbs 14 oz
19.25 inches


That's right, I said HE. We had ourselves a little boy. He came a few weeks earlier than expected but is healthy...perfect...adorable. We are all SO in love with him. It's amazing how someone so little can steal your heart so fast. I'll post all the details later. For now, I must be off to bed. I haven't slept in 3 nights. Seriously. The boy is a night owl. The girls, well, they are awake allll day. You get the point. One exhausted, albeit happy, mama.

10 comments:

~Mindy~ said...

Oh my gosh Brittney he is so cute! Congrats on your little boy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful!

Wilson Family said...

Congrats...I love this little cheeks.

Amber Lynn said...

HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!SO SO SWEET> LOVE YOU GUYS

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

He is so stinkin cute! Congrats again, so happy that you got your little boy...

Jen J. said...

So awesome you got your little boy! He is so cute!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

YAY BRITTNEY! Congrats on your sweet little man bundle! He was just 1/2 ounce shy of being where one of the twins' birth weight was. I couldn't believe they were so tiny!
I guess it's true. Good things come in small packages.
Oh joy, oh joy! We love boys!
(Those cheeks are amazing!)

Kati said...

Oh how I love this baby!!!!

Shannon Hall said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! You don't know me but I was friends with Dave in highschool and I LOVE your photography! I realize you just had a baby so you are taking a break I'm sure but maybe in a month or two you could take some pictures of me and my girls...

Brandon and Teresa R said...

I can't say it enough, he is so beautiful, and I'm SOO excited he is a boy1! Congrats!