Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Play Group
I just love sunny warm weather. Today we woke up to not a cloud in sight, a nice change from all of the rain. My ward started a play group they hold weekly at a park near my house, so I loaded Emma up in the bike trailer and off we went. I forgot how nice it is to visit with other adults while Emma plays with other kids. Emma had a great time too. There were about nine other kids there, all of them boys. Most of them were a year or two older than Emma. Em fit right in. She chased them, She tackled them (she loves to tackle). She threw woodchips with them. Where they went, she followed. She was one of the boys. By the time we left she was sweaty, filthy, tired, but oh so content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OH, I love your blog! I love seeing your beautiful smiling face and the radiant personality of Emma (and it is good to see Dave doing well too). I just love feeling updated on my dearest friend's life! You're so wonderful. Keep up the great work of being wonder-mom.
Honey cute blog, and Emily said such nice things. I sure Love ya
Post a Comment