Monday, April 30, 2007

Picasso

Here is our little Picasso hard at work.
Em loves to work on art projects. She spent an hour and a half at her
art table today painting. Her art is starting to overrun our house, I don't
have the heart to throw any of it away. So if any of you start getting
"pictures" from Emma in the mail don't be suprised! Emma informed me
this particular masterpiece is of, "big snakes, baby snakes and daddy snakes!"


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dave said...

cute pictures! I won't mind getting her art in the mail.

Jess Young said...

It has only been a week since I looked at your blog and you have tons more pictures and adventures already. They are fun to read about and the pictures are awesome- especially Emma shooting.

Ann Michelle Miller said...

Hey guys!! I love all these pictures and all the stories of your adventures!! Isn't the internet great!! We should get together soon call me! -Ann Michelle-