
She's mine. And I love her. I love her big, green eyes that always show what she is feeling. I love her full cheeks and head of unruly hair. I love her sweet smell and chubby hands. I love how when she laughs, she laughs hard. I love how when she cries, she cries hard...but only for a minute and then she is off and playing like nothing ever happened. I love this girl. And as I came home from a shoot to see her out "biking" in a dress, while it snowed and not minding it one bit that's what I thought of...how very much I love her.
Side note, later in the evening Ali stunned both Emma and I with her longest and clearest sentence yet, "Mommy, I so mad at you now!" and then she started singing a beautiful song that mainly kept repeating, "Daddy, saaaave me noooow". Haha, delightful huh? Don't you worry, not two minutes later she was cuddling on my lap and giving me kisses...because she's that kind of a kid. Little nut.
3 comments:
Sweet!!! Ali is one that stands out. From the time she was born, you could feel that she was special. Being different, being one of a kind, being herself, being beautiful. She has always had a free spirit about her- which is admirable, even to adults like me. She is wonderful Britt!
Lol. She is so awesome!
he he oh how I adore and miss this little beauty!
Post a Comment