Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Orange?!


We talked about light blue, purple and possibly even pink (because it would match her beloved bike and helmet) so I am completely boggled by how we ended up with bright, fluorescent ORANGE. Seriously...ORANGE?!?! That's the last time I let the daddy take her to get her cast on. Oh well, what the kid wants, she gets...right?

9 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

orange huh? Pretty funny what kids choose... you never know! Well hey, she looks cute in it...no matter what color!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

too cute!
She looks really cheerful for just having a cast put on!

Mindy said...

I like it! It looks... juicy! :)

HappyHodges said...

Who is this old girl and were did my little Emma go? I love her randomness of orange, ya know it was my favorite color as a kid!

Kati said...

AH!!!! I am so sorry she broke her arm!!!!! I hadn't heard! Yikers! This is going to crush Hyrum's little heart when he sees this. Sounds like she was well taken care of at the U. I am so glad! That is awesome that this is your FIRST trip to the ER with your kids. We are lucky to go through a whole cold season without a trip there and to go four and a half years?!?! That is awesome! And also- I think we will only be seeing more of it. Some how Bryan got Daves accident gene. (((sigh)))

Krystal said...

That's the best choice if you ask me ;) SMART KID!

Oh, the whole story makes me sad....but I am glad to see her smile. Kids are just amazing. They get up, dust away the troubles and move forward. What a trooper!

Kati said...

"I feel bad for her. I wish there was something i could do to help her, I really wish there was..." --Hyrum

Jess Young said...

Hmmm. Tempting to go buy her an orange shirt to match.

JoAnna Williams said...

I once heard that orange is the new pink.I can't believe this was your first ER visit! I had to get Phoebe's Er records for her IEP stuff and I kid you not it was a stack 3 inches! Has anyone signed it yet? I was her age whe I broke my arm and people signing it was my favorite!