
Lately, Emma is the queen of knock-knock jokes. She has some killer ones. My favorite?
"Knock-Knock"
"Who's there?"
"BANANA"
"Banana who?"
"BANANA, BANANA, BANANA!!!"
Like I said. Killer. She has at least a dozen other ones that are just as good. Well, as in all things Emma does Ali decided to try her hand at it too. For the past two nights after I have put the monkeys to bed I have heard Ali's sweet little voice holler out,
"Kno-Kno"
of course I have to yell back, "Who's there?" Really, try not to after hearing, "Knock-Knock". Quite impossible.
"Meeee"
"Me who?"
Long pause....."TOME SNUDDLE ME!!!"
How do I resist such a cute invitation? Actually, quite easily after say the sixth time or so. Oh, how the girl loves her "snuddles".
3 comments:
Love it! Just LOVE IT!! Cutest little bugs ever!
I agree - it's impossible to not say "who's there?"!!
I miss you guys!!!
Adorable! And where has time gone?!?!? They have grown up so fast!
Post a Comment