Almost done! Unpacking that is. And by almost done I mean we still have at least 15 boxes left. Sheesh. I'm having an awful hard time buckling down and getting to work. I can't help it, this house makes me feel like I'm on a never-ending vacation. It's that fabulous.
And how about that turkey in a box? Pretty dang cute, eh? We tossed him in there with a plastic hanger and a small, random purple dragon toy and he was happy as a clown for a good half-an-hour. Nut.
3 comments:
He is so cute and he is getting so big:o)
Pretty dang cute?!?! That is an understatement! What fun pictures of a absolutely dang cute turkey! I have to admit I have been checking and rechecking your blog for some updates! I want to see more picture of this never-ending vacation of yours and can't wait to hear how you guys are enjoying/adjusting to it! I just loved what Ali said when she was getting tired after a long day of moving! I hope she is just tickled pink that you LIVE there now!
Man he is adorable! And I would say oh I am so sorry you have all that hard work to do, but really come on a never ending vacation... What more do ya need, right?!?! Can't wait to see this dream home!
Post a Comment