I'll admit it, every once in awhile I'm one of "those" parents. You know...the kind that FAKE interest and supervision. I was in the middle of a project of my own and Ali wanted to put together her Valentines. I gave her the ok and would holler out a "you're doing great!" or "looks good!" in her direction every few minutes happy that she had found a project to keep her interest for more than 20 min. When she finally and proudly announced she was done I headed on over for a look....
Hmmmm.
Wow.
I take it she didn't see the box of mini fruit by foots designated for the Valentines?
It's a good thing 6 out of the 11 friends on her list are in fact dogs. I just hope they don't mind the glue she used to stick it on the back of her soccer cards. The cat on her list shouldn't mind too much either, I suppose.
To the rest....I'm sorry. And remember, it's the thought that counts.

7 comments:
Oh, that is LOL funny!!!
Love it! what a funny little nut! Dogs always make better friends anyway!
that's too cute! lol. (and I totally know what kind of parenting you are speaking of...I am guilty of the same once in a while!)
Hahahahahha! I LOVE HER!!!!
That's the BEST!!
I wish I could get a doggy treat v-day card :)
Actually... even better idea- I'll give some to my kids :)
Ok, that is terribly cute! She is such an adorable child.
I have to admit, there are times (many actually) that my children don't get the proper supervision with things like that! Normally, that's when the magic eraser comes out! (thanks to Brylee)
Awesome!
Post a Comment