I've noticed something about my little Canyon man lately. He has started shying away from his sister's my little ponies and doll house people that he has always loved playing with. Instead, he is either chasing us around with a plastic dinosaur "rawring" at us, trying his hardest to throw his little basketball, or my favorite..pushing Neddie and Freddie, his bedtime friends, around in his jeep making a "vroooom" sound.
Add in the fact that he hardly ever wears pants and constantly has some sort of grease or dirt on his face and I'd say he is becoming quite the little boy.
A little boy who still knows how to melt his mama's heart by crawling up her lap and planting big wet ones on her lips when she is least expecting it. I think I'll keep him. Forever.


1 comment:
He is a gem! It's too bad they can't stay so little and cute forever. ;)
Post a Comment