Well he did it...again. Three states, 206 miles, killer climbs, one day...all on the bike. Little Canyon man, Dave's dad and I made up Dave and his friend, Darrin's, support crew and spent the day driving to different meet up spots to load the boys up with food and water. It was a looooong day and I am quite looking forward to leaving all the little monkeys with the grandparents and spending a relaxing day driving around and lounging in the sun with a book by myself the next time Dave decides to embark on this grand adventure. I have to say, Dave was amazing this year!
Last time he did LOTOJA there were a few stops were he was really sick and really hurting and it killed me a little to see him like that and then have to push him back out on the bike. There was only one stop he was struggling at this year and it's nothing a little time off the bike and water didn't cure. My favorite part of the whole day was watching the guys cross the finish line. It amazes me what Dave can do when he puts his mind to it. He can indeed, do hard things. And I love him for it.

1 comment:
Amazing!!!
Post a Comment