Tuesday, February 7, 2012

High Flying Adored

The minute Dave walks in the door these two monkeys are begging for their "flying lessons".


There is much giggling and "Again! Again!" from the monkeys, some deep grunting and chuckling from Dave and a lot of "Stop it! You're going to break something or someone!" from me. It's quite the morning ritual.

By the way, I plan on keeping my babes in footie pajamas until they are at least 18.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

PRECIOUS! I love, love, love all the beautiful light you have in your house! JEALOUS! :) And I agree about the footie jammies...

Kati said...

Those pictures of Canyon to the left are TOOOO adorable! It was always hard for me to stomach Brad throwing our kids in the air! But their smiles and excitement ruled me out every time :)

Crystal and Kevin said...

My favorite is Ali's little freakazoid face. Oh how I miss your chickens. I should come visit