Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cleanup Crew

We're big on baking in this house. It's a fun family event.

Emma is a pro at measuring ingredients and cracking eggs.

Canyon is the dough whisperer and loves kneading, molding and shaping any type of dough.

And Ali?  Sweet, sweet Ali... her speciality lies in cleaning.



We don't call her the cleanup crew for nothing.

Now, does anyone want to come over and take some food off of our hands?  Today's snowy morning bake-a-thon resulted in a very big, rich chocolate cake (Canyon's request 'coco-et cake') and 6 pans of ooey-gooey cinnamon rolls. I have a tummy ache just looking at them all.  If only we had more neighbors to pawn them off on.  Sigh.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I've never wanted to be your neighbor more than I do now. Sigh.

Kati said...

Oh man..... Cinnamon rolls. YUM! Ali is adorable, as always and CONGRATS for potty training that Canyon Man! Wheew!!! Awesome JOB!