Monday, May 7, 2007
ITS A GIRL!!!
We had an ultrasound today and it looks like Emma is getting a sister! Arn't sisters fun. I love mine. Anyways everything looked great!! The tech doing the ultrasound commented on what an active little girl the baby is. Boy don't I know. She is especially active anytime I lay down to try and get some sleep. Emma was so excited to see the baby. She blew it kisses and hugs and played peek-a-boo with it. She is still bent on naming the baby Juice. Who knows, me and dave can't agree on anything so maybe juice it will be. J/k. The best part was Dave got to sneak out of his 36 hr. shift for a minute to see the ultrasound. We didn't think he would be able to. He was only a little sad the baby was a girl. He had his heart set on a boy. He had his heart set on a boy when we had Emma. Emma melted his heart though as I'm sure this sweet little baby will too. I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YEAH!!!!!
LOL great comment Dave :p Woo hoo!! I am so happy for you two. I am excited you are having a girl with Jess and Kate giving us all boys! I see a small trend the Miller boy has girls and the Miller girls have boys! Funny huh? Well anyways congrats!!! Love you!!!
I quite enjoy my sisters too. I think B may be a little jealous you guys are getting all the girls, but we are both so excited for you. Awesome utlrasound pic.
Congratulations! I'm ready (kind of) for another girl in our family too!
Post a Comment