Oh what a fun day! Today we hit the aquarium with my parents, Brandon, Crystal and Mathew. Last week after storytime at the Library me and Emma checked out a ton of books on sharks, sea-horses (water neighs as Em calls them), octupus, sting-rays, lobsters, fish etc. After a week of talking about what we were going to see Emma was soooo excited to go. It was a pretty cool place. We were able to see everything listed above. They had a touch tank where we were able to "pet" the sting-rays. They were saying research has shown they actually like touch. Interesting huh, so they
just sat there while we touched them. It was pretty cool. While we were there they also did a presentation where they brought out all these different rainforest animals.
You would have been so proud of my little girl. She got to pet a huge boa constrictor and she wasn't timid about it at all. I think Em's favorite part was the shark tank. She would get so excited whenone would swim by. Dave was such a trooper. He worked
last night and then had class this morning. He only got 3 hrs. of sleep before we had to leave, plus he works again tonight. He is such a great guy. He often gives up sleep to spend time with us. I sure love him. After the aquarium we hit Chuck E. Cheese to grab some pizza before Dave had to be to work. Now to tell you the truth I have never been there before and really wasn't expecting much but we had a blast! Everyone
kept giving Emma all the tickets they won. she looked like a little pea-cock walking around with all of them sticking out of her back pocket. Poor Em was so tired by the time we left. I just had to include a "meltdown" picture. It cracks me up. I just finished tucking her into bed for the night. She barely fit, besides her mimi she had her stuffed turtle and fish that grandpa and grandma bought her from the giftshop. She was reading them all a story when I left. It was precious. Well even though its early I think i'm off to bed. Me and Em are headedto the ER bright and early. Well even before bright. Dave and Lannie (one of the nurses) are going to do
an ultrasound on me in the trauma bay. Yay! I love seeing my baby!
3 comments:
Honey thanks for a GREAT Day with the Fam.
We had so much fun yesterday with all of you! Em was such a cutie and sooo smart! I especially loved it at the end when she gave the touch pool a hug and a kiss! We love you all!
You guys have had a lot of fun lately. I love reading about your adventures. For some reason the pics didn't show on my computer for this trip, so I'll be excited to see them scrapbooked later.
Post a Comment