Lagoon, man its been years since I have been so we jumped at the chance to go when Adam scored an awesome deal on very cheap tickets. We spent the day with Adam, Mindy, Spencer, Lisa and little Kurtis at Lagoon. It was a ton of fun and the weather cooperated nicely. It never got too hot because it was overcast. We took turns between the kiddy rides and the adult rides. We also spent a few hours at Lagoona Beach floating in the lazy river. Great day! Although I must share, after five years of marriage I learned something new about my husband today. The dear boy is afraid of roller coasters. Really, if you know Dave at all its crazy to think about considering some of the things he does for fun. Cute huh.
Emma and Kurtis.....don't they look like a little married couple who are in an argument hehe. Kills me. Click on the pic to really see their expressions. Did I mention the two are betrothed.
All of us crammed onto the "choo-choo train" ride.
Oh what fun
On the way home I was asking Emma what her favorite ride was. Not surprisingly she said, "Emma's favorite ride neigh-cocka-doodle-doo ride." Meaning the carousel. She chose a horse but really, really wanted to go on it again so she could ride the rooster.

3 comments:
What a tender story about the t-shirt. Wow, what a women to have your husband gone for such long work days. You're a trooper for sure. Ya know it is funny you mention Lagoon because I was thinking about it the other day...ya know when we did the sky dive thing. I was thinking about how scared I was because I thought I was going to fall out of the suit and dive to my death---but it turned out just fine =-).
What a fun day and fun pics. We missed seeing ya yesterday so we'll have to plan something for later this week.
honey I have so much fun with my little family on my days off.
Post a Comment