Me and Dave had been waiting for this vacation all year! I was so excited when July 3rd rolled around and off we went! The first part of our vacation we spent in Missoula with my favorite Aunt and Uncle. It was so much fun. They have an adorable little boy named Logan, who turned 4 on the 4th of July. Emma loved playing with him. I have so many pics of them just laughing and holding hands. Ron and Michele were so very sweet. They let us stay with them (they have an amazing house) and took us everywhere! The first day we were there we went to the missoula carousel. It was awesome because I remember going when I was younger. If I recall all the horses are hand-carved and painted. Thiswas the fastest carousel I have ever been on. They won't let you stand so we had to sit with em. Dave and me both took a turn and then my Aunt Michele was sweet enough to
go with Em. Em cried and cried when they closed and we had to go. That night we also went to the cemetery to visit my grandma Dee's grave. I loved being able to take Emma
there. I miss my grandma allot.
The next day (the 4th of July) we started the day earlywith breakfast and festivities at Fort Missoula. They had had a steam engine and a firetruck for the kids to explore. It was really cute. Back at Ron and Michele's we watched
Logan open his birthday presents. I tell ya that kid must be a blast on Christmas. Hehe.
Ron and Michele were so sweet, they couldn't leave Em out so they got her her own little
present to open. They also gave me the most beautiful diaper bag I have ever seen and a little
baby calender. How thoughtful huh. That evening we had a BBQ at Michele's mom's house. Logan and Emma had a blast "swimming" in the hot tub while we waited.
After dinner wasof course fireworks. I mean the good kind. The illegal kind you get off of a reservation.
They were amazing!
Emma was so tuckered from the day she slept in until 10:00 the nextmorning (if ten is still considered the morning). Absurd for my little early riser! After
breakfast we hit Splash Montana. A great way to spend a hot day. I think Emma would have
loved it more if dave hadn't taken her on the lazy river under the dumping buckets right away.
After that it took her a lot of time to warm back up to the water. While we were there Michele
took me to the scrapbook store she works at. So cute! We had so much fun playin with Ron,
Michele and Logan for a few days. Logan was so sad the night we were saying goodbye that he
told his dad to put a boot on our car so we couldn't leave. Funny huh.

1 comment:
I'm excited to get a swim pass for squiker so she can go swiming in something other that the tub and the little purple swiming pool in the front yard!!!
Post a Comment