Monday, July 30, 2007

Catch of the Day!!

Look closely, no that is not a lure it is actually a fish! Dave's first fish he has caught this summer. Isn't it cute. Its a whole 2 inches long hehe. We spent the morning fishing at Farmington Pond. What a great morning. I love simple mornings spent hanging out with my family

The weather was nice and cool. Well as cool as it gets in July I guess. No really it wasn't too bad. Emma got her own little fishing pole, net and tackle box with some birthday money from Grandma Wilson. She had fun playing with those and copying daddy. She also had fun chasing the ducks begging them to play with her. Her favorite part though was just playing in the water. Quick funny story, I was taking pictures of Dave's fish and Emma was trying to follow me down the bank. Blocking her road were four geese as big as Emma. Of course as she got closer they all started to hiss. Man oh man did Emma scream. She has since decided she likes ducks and seagulls, but not geese.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Are you sure Em didn't catch the fish? Just teasing, Dave! Luv to hear your news. Aunt M

Dave said...

wow that is a huge fish (that is a shark lure right 24 inches long). how embarrasing.

Tania Farr said...

Emma looks all grown up fishing.She is so cute and I can tell that she is loving summer.You guys are such great parents.We miss you guys.I am excited for you having another baby.