
*Yummy-Ms (M&Ms)
*Riverfall
Speaking of words, Emma, if she can't recall the word she wants, will often replace it with one that is just as long or that sounds familiar. Examples...
Emma was walking into the lake with me and a friend to get a sailboat out. Emma got so excited and exclaimed, "Hey this is just like when Jesus got baptized!!! When I am a little bit older I am going to be....hmmm....laminated too!" It was hilarious.
We were in the car and and a Taylor Swift song came on, Emma, again, got super excited and yelled, "Joseph Smith!!! I LOVE Joseph Smith songs."
One last thing. Today out of boredom, Em decided to give everyone in the family a new name
Dave=Hola Bean
Me=Cupcake Fritz
Emma=Rainbow Red
Ali=poop-on-da-noggin (my favorite)
Howie=Butterfly
Sure love that kid. She keeps me entertained.
* Yesterweek
*Riverfall
* Croutons (tater-tots)
*Milk Powders (Despite my valiant efforts to teach her the anatomically correct terms for special body parts ;))Speaking of words, Emma, if she can't recall the word she wants, will often replace it with one that is just as long or that sounds familiar. Examples...
Emma was walking into the lake with me and a friend to get a sailboat out. Emma got so excited and exclaimed, "Hey this is just like when Jesus got baptized!!! When I am a little bit older I am going to be....hmmm....laminated too!" It was hilarious.
We were in the car and and a Taylor Swift song came on, Emma, again, got super excited and yelled, "Joseph Smith!!! I LOVE Joseph Smith songs."
One last thing. Today out of boredom, Em decided to give everyone in the family a new name
Dave=Hola Bean
Me=Cupcake Fritz
Emma=Rainbow Red
Ali=poop-on-da-noggin (my favorite)
Howie=Butterfly
Sure love that kid. She keeps me entertained.
2 comments:
Adorable every thing about her is simply adorable! I love you Em!
Emma=FUNNY Rainbow red!
Post a Comment