Name that song. Anyone?! Anyone?!
Anyway, the point to this flaky post...if we're not home you will likely find us at....CHERRY HILL!!!! Oh what fun! It's so nice to have somewhere to go and play when the heat makes our other favorite activities unbearable.



BTW-they've added some grand new slides (ok, ok improved some old ones) that, in Emma's words, are "AWESOME and FANTASTIC!!!". Truthfully, they scared me and Ali, but in a good way ;). Now, who wants to come?
3 comments:
How much is it to get in??
We were in Kaysville yesterday and I was telling Adam that I want to go to Cherry Hill sometime soon!! We should all get together and have a good ol' water day! Addyson would love your adorable little tykes. :)
Glad you were able to get away from the heat!!
No Doubt, No Doubt!!!
And let me just say I am looking forward to joining you for some good times at Cherry hill this summer because honestly one of my fav. memories of you and I together was there just last year... ya you know the one: Crazy River, pregnant chick, laughter..ect.
Post a Comment