Every Sunday afternoon we try to go on a scenic drive together as a little fam. We drive, we meander, we take lots of pictures, we hike, we explore, we pull over and pee in the bushes (Ali's favorite part), we talk, we get lost, we laugh, we throw-up (Emma gets carsick easily) most importantly, we spend time TOGETHER without distractions. I look forward to our Sunday drives.

This Sunday I decided to capture our drive with my macro lens.
With my macro baby on, I was much more aware of the beauty in the small things.
I think I drove Dave crazy because I yelled, "STOP!!! Look at those GORGEOUS flowers, look at that FABULOUS LIGHTING!!!" on more then one occasion ;).
He's a good sport. And my kids? They are the best. They humor me and my crazy ways.
Can't wait for our next Sunday drive.

4 comments:
Your pictures are beautiful! We LOVE sunday drives!
Your fourth looked great! Love the dog-pile on Dave!! Cute little bugs :)
I must agree nothing better than simple times together with the family! Way to capture the beauty of nature in you shots!
Wow! Those pictures are amazing.
I LOVE the pictures! And I have to say that I am sure Dave is used to the "STOP!!!!! LOOK AT THOSE FLOWERS!!!" Maybe not so much the lighting comment, but my mom used to do the same thing to my dad :)
Post a Comment