
Summer isn't summer without hitting the drive-in. The other night we piled into the bed of Dave's truck, which had Ali's mattress in it and a mound of sleeping bags and pillows. We squished in tightly, snacked on popcorn and milk duds and laughed hysterically as we watched UP. The girls crashed after it was over and Dave and I were left to enjoy the second movie without any little girl chatter. When the second movie ended and the headlights started coming on I looked down at my sleeping wee ones and started chuckling. We looked like a giant Miller pretzel. I couldn't tell which body parts were mine and which ones belonged to someone else. We were all jumbled together. Good times. Good times.
3 comments:
Love it! Sounds like the perfect summer night! I also loved your descriptions inhere made me picture it perfectly!
BTW, I still cant comment on your Photo Blog, but I must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sealys pictures the are all adorable!!! I bet Heather is so excited about them!
Awe! Jealous!! Love the story....I could picture it! Drive-Ins are the best!!!
Post a Comment