Monday, August 3, 2009

{4} yrs. old


Finally! I finally got Emma's 4 yr. pics taken. Have a peeksie.

I was lucky enough to have a second shooter for this session.

That is until she went and got herself stung by a bee.


Then we had to stop for a little sucker break.


I sure love my crazy monkeys.

5 comments:

Kati said...

Oh oh oh! Poor little Ali!!!! I wonder if there is something in Daves genes that makes bees love his and Ali's lips?! Poor poor girl! Emma's pictures are absolutley beautiful! I loved all of them here and on your photography blog! WOW! Great smiles and beautiful poses! And a Great Photographer!! Your trip looks like it was a fun adventure- I cannot believe you were LOST for FIVE HOURS.... Getting lost is ok with me if it were just me and Brad- but with the kids and for FIVE HOURS- whew! It looks like it was worth it though :) HOw fun! With that western picture of you guys hiking/walking, I was singing to the computer "Pioneer children sang as walked and walked and walked and walked and walked." Looks fun!

Jess Young said...

Oh, Emma looks so grown up in some of those pictures on your photography blog.

Tania Farr said...

Uau Emma look so grown up. She is beautiful and very fotogenic. You did an amazing job with her pictures. Poor Ali!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

what wonderful pictures you have here, you do such a great job at taking pictures. Your girls are getting so big...

Rachel Holloway said...

I know I am VERY late in saying this, but WHAT A CUTIE! Absolutely ADORABLE pictures!!!