Monday, August 3, 2009

From the mouth of Emma


"Mom, when I grow up I'm going to marry my cousin, Hyrum. Then they'll decorate my car and we'll eat cake and it will be just great when I grow up."

8 comments:

Jess Young said...

They are such a cute couple :)!!! I'm happy they are such good friends.

Jess Young said...

Hey, maybe Josh and Ali can hook up too.

HappyHodges said...

They look like a mini prom date, he he! Love it!

Shilo said...

What a cute girl!! Sorry I didn't call you while in Utah...it was crazy busy!! Maybe next time we can get together!!!

Brittney said...

Haha, I don't know, Paul may give Josh a run for his money. Him and Ali already shared some tongue.

Kati said...

"Emma, I love you so much! You're the best cousin ever. I am going to grow up and serve a mission-- THEN I'll get married. Emma looked beautiful at the wedding. My tie and your dress matched! I miss you Emma, You're the best friend I ever had! But I know Heavenly Father sent us on earth. I love you. And that's all!" --From the mouth of Hyrum.

Kati said...

heheheh! Kids say the cutest things! Looks like Poor Ali will have her hands full with Josh and Paul chasing after her!!! hahaha!!!

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

That is just to cute...