Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ordinary Moments

If you hadn't guessed by now, I LOVE taking pictures. It's funny that my favorite pictures, the ones that touch my heart the most, are often the ones that capture very simple, ordinary moments. Like this one.

Something about seeing those three (my favorite people in the whole wide world) taking a leisurely, scenic stroll together makes my heart ache. It's funny how those little ordinary moments can actually be some of the most significant moments of your life.

Wow, that's deep ;).

8 comments:

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Love this picture

Jess Young said...

"Enjoy the little things, for someday you may look back and realize they were the big things" One of my favorite quotes.

HappyHodges said...

I totally felt what you were saying in this picture. Adore them, you and the pic.

Krystal said...

Beautiful picture. I love the captured moment....they don't stay that little for long! Keep taking pictures of those "simple" things - they'll bring even greater joy in the future :)

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

couldn't agree more! love you guys!

Shilo said...

What a great picture! You have so much talent...I LOVE IT!!! And, what a great thought!

Rachel Holloway said...

ABSOLUTELY AGREE! And I love that very fact... :)