Some days, I just don't feel like cleaning. Heck, some weeks I don't feel like cleaning. This has been one of those weeks. Luckily, I knew just what I needed to get me back in my groove. A trip down the cleaning isle. Seriously, I LOVE shopping for cleaning supplies. And then of course, I'm always excited to go home and use them. I think it must be the yummy smells and bright colors. I dunno. Anyway, I stock piled on some goods this morning and spent nap time happily scrubbing, scouring and sanitizing. It felt good. Now, if I could only find a way to get me in a laundry groove. I'm thinking some old episodes of Scrubs to keep me company while folding might just do the trick. Lets hope so ;).By the way, is it just me or does anyone else find Mr. Clean just a wee bit creepy?
2 comments:
Strange... I find him handsome ;) Gosh if thats all it takes maybe I should take you cleaning supplies shopping and then bring you to our house!
Mr. Clean- totally creepy. Iknew a guy who looked just like him and was a lot creepy... >>>>shutter<<<<<
Post a Comment