Thursday, September 10, 2009

This is an excerpt from an email my dad just sent me concerning an upcoming biking event.

I just bought both of you a headlight for your bikes for night riding in case you get lost so you can see the grizzlies in the road before they eat you. It will be easier for the grizzlies to see you and react as they are 3-watt LED's, plus easier for the cadaver dogs to find your remains as the thing goes forever in the "blinky" mode. I bet it would last through the digestive tract of a grizzly. You will still need to get tail lights for those things (or at least a reflector!) it isn't the Tour de France you know. I know the professional guys think it's cool to strip the reflectors off to shave 2.5 oz. but not too safe around here - 'nuff preaching.

Ummmm, thanks Dad.

Gulp.

And in my defense, Dave is the one who snapped my reflector off in a moment of clumsiness.

1 comment:

Jess Young said...

I'm getting jealous, seriously.