
Me, "What did you think of your teacher?"
Emma, "She looked so GORGEOUS and it was kind of her to give me candy."
Me, "What was your favorite thing about school?"
Me, "What was your favorite thing about school?"
Emma, "Meeting my new friends. I had one little friend who had pretty hair all done up, but not a headband. I sat by her. She was really nice."
Me, "What did you do in school?"
Me, "What did you do in school?"
Emma, "Well, we had resting time and read a funny book. It was the funniest book in the world called, DON'T EAT YOUR TEACHER. It was super funny. And we had a snack. It was pink graham crackers. It was SO DELICIOUS!!! We had coloring time and music time. I learned a new clapping and stomping song about goodbye. I played with legos and blocks and my bus."
Me, "Did you like school?"
Me, "Did you like school?"
Emma, "I liked it a lot. I even forgot about you!!!"
Now, picture Ali wandering around home with bed-head and a pouty lip, crying, "sissy, sissy, sissy." Poor little monkey.
Now, picture Ali wandering around home with bed-head and a pouty lip, crying, "sissy, sissy, sissy." Poor little monkey.
*please excuse the poor picture quality. Blogger is having issues. Grrrr.*
HELP. I'm trying to figure out picture sizes for the blog. For those of you viewing on smaller screens, is the picture cut off?
HELP. I'm trying to figure out picture sizes for the blog. For those of you viewing on smaller screens, is the picture cut off?
5 comments:
Congrats on your first day of preschool, and the pretty hair, and the pretty clothes Emma. Congrats Ali on surviving without sissy. (I'm glad their relationship isn't like mine and Kati's was. . . yet?!)
look at you Emma she is too cute in those pics!! So glade she loved pre-school! :)
Yes, the picture is cut off. I am so glad she had such a great time and I totally HOPE that the never end up the way Jess and I were! :)
What a fun day at preschool! I love her little dress - I almost got that for Addyson!
Yes, the picture is cut off, but I can click on it and see the whole shot in another screen.
Beautiful Emma. She has such an amazing smile. Like the clothes. You need to tell me again how you put three pictures together because I would love to do that in my blog for the title.
Post a Comment