* Jane Austen. I love her. I made a goal to read all of her books this year, 3 down, 3 to go. The problem? I requested her complete works (so I wouldn't keep having to request the books one at a time) and got a book the size of a small child. Yeah, it won't fit in my purse.
*Procrastinating. I'm good at it. Right now, I have laundry to fold, 2 sessions to edit, adventures to blog and cupcakes to make. Yet, here I am writing this nonsensical post.
*Elephants. Ali loves elephants...and hats. You can imagine her delight at finding this little treasure at Michaels.

She thinks it's stylish.
*Sobe lifewater, fuji apple pear to be exact. I'm addicted. Dave, the sweet guy that he is, ran to Smiths with the girls while I was working and picked up a whoooole case because he knows of my addiction and they just happen to be on sale. I love him.
*School. Dave started classes again. Ugh. That's alright, though, we'll just keep the end in sight.
*September. I love September. So glad it's here.
*Breakfast. I think I'll go get me some.
3 comments:
Sounds like you are alive and well- I am so glad! Sobe's really were on a great sale.
Never had a Sobe. Better not, if they're that good- I don't want to get addicted :). When's our next ride?
Love it! I need to take the time to make a post like this. Lately, I just squeeze in what needs to be done. I like thoughts....they're nice :)
Post a Comment