Thursday, April 15, 2010

Daily Happenings

There are a couple of things I can count on happening almost every day.

One, Emma will get lost in a puzzle...or four.

The girl loves puzzles. Heck, I love puzzles! They guarantee me at least 5 minutes of non little girl chatter time. Those of you with four year old girls I'm sure understand ;). By the way, LOVE the dollar store. We have a whole closet full of puzzles that were no more than a buck. Can't beat that.

Oh and see that orange cast? It's gone now. In a weird way we miss it...but Emma sure does smell better. A month with only spit baths can be rough. Poor monkey ;)

Number Two



Ali will take her pants off and run around in her t-shirt and Elmo undies (ALWAYS Elmo) gathering up mismatched socks and slippers and piling them on. She has killer fashion sense. If she's lucky she also will find a purse and a few hats to slip on too.

What trivial, silly happenings...but ones I know my monkeys will eventually grow out of (let's hope so in Ali's case, anyway)...so you see why I had to record them. It all makes me a little sad. Why must they grow? It also makes me wonder what crazy things they will be up to in a couple of years.

2 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Oh you know your girls are number one on my list! So cute!

Jess Young said...

I love and miss your girls!