Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Udder Covers


Do you or someone you know need a fashionable way to cover up those nursing "udders"? Well head on over to uddercovers.com, quickly now because I'm not sure how long the promotion lasts, and enter in the promo code "cheaky" to get a $32 cover for FREE. Yup, just pay shipping and handling. I'm quite excited for mine. It will sure beat holding up a blanket with my teeth and freaking out over the wind while nursing at the upcoming U of U football games (been there). And yes, I realize these would be soooo easy to make. But lets face it, I hate sewing...and these ones are super cute.

4 comments:

Kati said...

SWEET!!! They look udderly amazing!

Kati said...

ALSO--- We missed you guys today! I was REALLY wishing you were with us!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Woo Hoo! I've been wanting one of these puppies.
Thanks for the post!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I got mine in the mail yesterday. Chip said "Great... you got an apron". He has no idea how Cool I'll look with this fab cover ;)